Ways I've been like 'boy bye' to my anxiety
The past two weeks I've been particularly anxious. These are some things that have helped.
- •Binge-watching High Maintenance.Like smoking weed without the paranoia
- •Reading weird thrillers.I.e. The Girl on the Train, Gone Girl. Even though they're basically the same, there's something calming about knowing where the story might go but then still being a little surprised:
- •Waking up early and going on walks.Before everyone is awake and there's time to discover lots of new secret paths.
- •Reading through old diary entries.It puts all the anxiety and angst into perspective.
- •Seeing James Blake live tonight.It was ah👏🏻mah👏🏻zing. Was a religious experience tbh.
- •Trying to gravitate toward less overwhelming internet spacesAka The List App 💜