Careers I'd Pursue If Money Wasn't An Option
Thia list is a demonstration of how scatter brained and indecisive I could be
- •WriterThis includes screen writing, author, techinical writing, playwright, writing copy ,etc
- •Fashion designer/advisor
- •Extreme sportsmanSkydiving, paragliding, endurance activity, base and bunjee jumping
- •Language teacher
- •Assassin/spyThis is more because I am a guy, I enjoy doing clandestine activities
- •Research psychologist
- •PerfumerI can't remember a time I haven't gone around sniffing fragrances and pondered ways to make them even more appealing, or less if they stank...or is it more. Doing this for a livelihood, damn! How nice would that be!
- •ChefCutting, dicing, slicing, the smells, the heat, the sweat, the agony over coaxing the best from food and the manliness associated with conquering one of the elements - possibly tye greatest - FIRE. My mind is now cooking on gas!