Late night thoughts from a college student
There are so many things we think about and stress about: here are some
- •Looking for internships/jobs is stressfulEmployers are looking for candidates who have experience... You are currently looking to gain the experience to get the jobs that require experience, but in order to gain experience they are looking for experience that is impossible to get. Yes, my head is spinning too
- •While looking for internships/jobs, I feel stupidOk, I know I'm not that stupid, but when reading job requirements that are looking for experience (see above) you can't help but feel stupid. Apparently being involved on campus, holding leadership positions, previous internship experience while holding a good gpa is not enough..
- •Now I crave chocolate/dessert/sweets to cure my stressSince it's too late to do retail shopping (ok well at physical stores, not online) chocolate will have to do. On the hunt...
- •After eating chocolate/dessert, now I feel incredibly fatCrying brb
- •Finding some empowering article writing about how all body types are beautifulEveryone is beautiful! Duh..
- •Accepting state of fatnessEating food >>>> dieting
- •Time for NetflixDo I even need to explain?