Clearly I have had a lot of experience of third wheeling. I'm sick and tired of it so here's my rant on social media
- •Third wheeling is not limited to a friend and their bfThere are some people who just don't seem to noticed there is another person present. It is not my fault for not wanting to try too hard to understand inside jokes or people are simply just ignoring me. Call me a loser, I know
- •Some people just may not careHonestly, not much you can do about this one. It hurts, may extremely bug me at times, but just got to move forward. Don't burn bridges, but be proud of your independence. In conclusion, they are terrible immature people. Sorry
- •Your third wheeling may happen with friends"Friends"- I know they care when it's convenient. Key word: convenient! They may blame you for feeling this way (which is so wrong of them!) but ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!! yes, this is extremely salty of me to say, but it really isn't. Let them have their inside jokes, until they start to truly care about you, don't go out of your way for them.
- •Focus on the much much better people in your lifeI have much better people in my life than the ones who do this to me. In fact, they are so amazing they put up with my rants about them and keep me sane. I love them to death and they know.
- •Since this has happened to me so many times, I try to be more aware and not do this to othersDo unto others as you want others to do to you- golden rule
- •It's going to be a cycleSometimes, they may find their heart and apologize. Forgive them, but BEWARE, it's going to happen again sadly
- •Goes back to them being an absolute cowBut that's not any of my business