Already on li.st? Open in app.
They just do but whatever
- •They require me to THINK
- •And to READ
- •And to actually use my BRAIN
Ensuring that you satisfactorily end 2015
- •End the year on good termsThis is for the people you care about and want to carry on with you to 2016 and for the rest of your life. This is for the people you want hanging around, whether at a safe distance in periphery of your mind or in the extremely close nooks and crannies of your life.
- •Make peace with yourselfAccept your past, your mistakes, flaws and learn from them. Accept your quirks and move on. Don't dwell on your past mistakes. Move on and up.
- •Look forward to 2016Have optimistic yet realistic hopes and expectations. Don't expect to wake up on January 1st of 2016 and expect everything to change and for you to feel magically different. Things take time. Wait for it. Don't expect to feel every change. Let the process take its course and make its changes - let them happen gradually and unknowingly.
Who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for anything that helps me continue procrastinating
- •The Devil Wears Prada
- •500 Days of Summer
- •Legally Blonde (1&2)
- •💞 - because one heart is better than two
- •☺️ - more convincing than a smiley face
- •💭 - thinking, thoughts...