BACHELOR GROCERY LIST
I am terrible at grocery shopping but this list gets me through the week and provides a lot of options and flexibility. Make sure to have pantry essentials like spices, oil, sauces etc.
- •Cheap BeerCheap, sessionanle and good for any occasion. I don't buy craft or specialty beer unless it's from a bartender. If it is good enough for Granddad, it will work.
- •ChipsRed hot blues or blue corn chips.
- •CheesePepperjack cheese works for sandwiches and snacking. Ricotta, cream, or any spreadable cheese for snacking.
- •Wheat CrackersIf it looks like a wheat thin and is cheap I'll take it.
- •HummusPlain mediterranean. Get a bigger tub. The tiny ones always run out too quickly.
- •Greek Yogurt0% plain. Mix in honey, fruit, granola, hot sauce, herbs. Use it as a sour cream substitute.
- •GranolaBuy it in bulk and add to granola, have as a snack, or add to savory dinners.
- •BananasPut in yogurt or take anywhere for a snack. Slice it open, put chocolate in it then cook over fire in foil until mushy and chocolate is melted.
- •CerealAnything with cinnamon, maple or frosting. Get crunchier cereal with clusters so it doesn't get too soggy.
- •Coconut MilkVanilla flavored makes cereal taste more like dessert. Make sure to find milk without carrageenan.
- •Frozen BrocolliLittle frozen healthy trees.
- •ChickenTastes like whatever you want to make it taste like. Get boneless breasts.
- •EggsTwo dozen for breakfast and adding to lunches and dinners. Soft poach or boil eggs to add to sides, noodle soups, salads, snacks.
- •SpaghettiBachelor pantry staple.
- •Mixed GreensSpring mix or 50/50 blend.
- •Orange JuiceNo pulp. Doesn't have to be fancy or expensive. Vitamin C every day and great to have on hand as a low brow mixer.