5 non obvious reasons I love Hawaii
I recently moved back to my home state! yay me! I love Hawaii for all the obvious reasons, Ono grinds, beaches, scenery, Don Ho, etc but it's the little things that truly keep me devoted.
- 1.JortsJorts for days! There are 2 states that are jort friendly, Hawaii & Florida. Hawaii has 100% fewer arrests involving nudity. Disclaimer: This only applies to ladies and bulldogs. It is never ok to wear jorts if you are a man. Btdubs fancy jorts are a thing @franimal
- 2.93.9 The JamzA radio station that mainly plays 90's hip hop and r&b? H to the izzo! This is basically Nacia's summer jamz volumes 1-4 on repeat.
- 3.GPS/Google mapsI love the superior feeling I get when I correct the GPS lady's horrendously mispronounced Hawaiian place names. Eat it you know it all b, I will turn left when I am ready.
- 4.Don QuijoteThis is an Japanese owned grocery/superstore that has all kinds of stuff, if you need 3 different types of Wasabi paste a cheap DVD player and some poke at 2am this is your spot. It is inexplicably named after the Spanish fictional character and has a animated penguin as its mascot.
- 5.This guyA surfing pig with a great breakfast spot. Kono would go.