ABOUT MY DOG.
Lexi died May 21st 2015 and it was probably the saddest day of my life. It was a super quick decline and decision to put her down. She was ten.
- •When I was on fieldwork, I would send snapchats to @captaindaniella of my dog as fictional characters. This was my favorite.
- •She was super possessive about dog food all the time, especially when she got a new bag.
- •She loved to walk and loved to bug me to go for walks. I would always give in.
- •This is her asking/waiting to go for a walk look.
- •Here's the silliest pictures of her.
- •One time she got a rash and tried the cone of shame to prevent her from itching it. It didn't work so we tried something else...
- •...a tee shirt. It worked and she always looked so funny.
- •Here is a random picture of her.
- •I feel like me, Christmas was her favorite holiday. Here she is with her stash.
- •Here's her all Christmas-y.
- •My friend Rachel made her into a meme once.
- •Here's her looking regal in front of the pellet stove.
- •Her "paint me like one of your French girls" pose.
- •She sat on chairs like she thought she was a person. Such a dork.
- •Here's her reading Harry Potter with me.
- •This was one of the last pictures I took of her. She loved sitting in front of the door.