AUTUMN ARTS AND CRAFTS
- •Say "Harvest Season" with various tones and inflections. Record it and set it as your ringtone.
- •Keep all your old bottles of pumpkin beer and display it on a wall. Look at it and question every decision you've made in your life.
- •Make a quilt out of old candy wrappers!
- •Snort some pumpkin pie spice. Snapchat the experience.
- •Make a scarecrow out of all the Christmas decorations that are available now.
- •Take some leaves and shred them all over your roommate's duvet.
- •Amputate the most feeble person in your family's hand for an authentic handprint turkey!