Comedy Central Roastees Ranked On How Well They'd Do As President 🍺
Note, I'm unaware of all but one's (unfortunately) personal political agenda, so take that into account.
- 14.Charlie SheenHe'd be even worse than trump.
- 13.Donald TrumpHashtag giant douche
- 12.Flavor FlavWould be unreliable but probably would be progressive.
- 11.Jeff FoxworthyAgain not sure of political views but I assume they would be right wing.
- 10.David HasslehoffJump in my car for the national anthem.
- 9.Justin BieberAlthough he never could be president, I think with a lot of support (staffers, mental, emotional), he could do okay.
- 8.Bob SagetHe couldn't be too bad, right?
- 7.Pamela AndersonSame with Bieber.
- 6.Denis LearyWe went to the same high school and he's a fellow Worcesterian (is that a word?) so I slightly trust him from that. Otherwise 😐.
- 5.James Franco.If it goes like his performance in 127 hours, great. If it's like the Emmys 😒
- 4.Roseanne BarrIt's Roseanne but as president!
- 3.William ShatnerHe just sounds presidential.
- 2.Joan RiversFeminist. RIP, but could probably do a good job beyond life as ghost president.
- 1.Rob LoweLiterally the best out of the bunch. He was on the West Wing, so hopefully he leaned something there.