Comedy Central Roastees Ranked On How Well They'd Do As President 🍺
Note, I'm unaware of all but one's (unfortunately) personal political agenda, so take that into account.
- •Charlie SheenHe'd be even worse than trump.
- •Donald TrumpHashtag giant douche
- •Flavor FlavWould be unreliable but probably would be progressive.
- •Jeff FoxworthyAgain not sure of political views but I assume they would be right wing.
- •David HasslehoffJump in my car for the national anthem.
- •Justin BieberAlthough he never could be president, I think with a lot of support (staffers, mental, emotional), he could do okay.
- •Bob SagetHe couldn't be too bad, right?
- •Pamela AndersonSame with Bieber.
- •Denis LearyWe went to the same high school and he's a fellow Worcesterian (is that a word?) so I slightly trust him from that. Otherwise 😐.
- •James Franco.If it goes like his performance in 127 hours, great. If it's like the Emmys 😒
- •Roseanne BarrIt's Roseanne but as president!
- •William ShatnerHe just sounds presidential.
- •Joan RiversFeminist. RIP, but could probably do a good job beyond life as ghost president.
- •Rob LoweLiterally the best out of the bunch. He was on the West Wing, so hopefully he leaned something there.