DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU THREW UP?
Inspired by Seinfeld's non vomiting streak.
- •2/23/14I was on fieldwork that semester in kids' homes so it was so easy to get sick. Before that, it was my cousin's wedding (9/16/11; myself as the maid of honor and the bride drank way too much)
- •I am 49, and can seriously not remember the last time I vomited. It hasn't been any time in the last 14 years, I know for sure. It's probably been over 20 years.Suggested by @becktacular
- •NYE 2015. Too much red wine and threw up alllllllllllll over myself and my bed.Suggested by @notoriousMEG
- •7-8 years ago, maybe?I was in the third row of a minivan on winding mountain roads right after lunch. Terrible combination. Made it out of the van in the nick of time and ralphed on the side of the road.Suggested by @jhope71
- •12/18/2015So I have this absolutely terrible habit of "pulling trigger," which means I make myself throw up when I think I've drank so much strictly so I can keep drinking. I did this multiple times during the Hoboken Santa con but ended up throwing up again at the end of the day because I STILL drank too much (drunk me sucks lol 🙈🙈🙈)Suggested by @maggzerts
- •09/14/2013 I made it through 3 pregnancies without throwing up but a seemingly-benign pizza with garlic Alfredo sauce had its way with me.Suggested by @sjc17805