KANYE-AZIZ-JAY-Z SITCOM IDEA
I've had this idea for a while. It's essentially a modernized and improved Full House. Inspired by the Otis music video.
- •Aziz is our main character. He is a working stand up comic in L.A trying to make it big. In the pilot, he inherits a huge mansion from his godfather who passed away, the only family he had left.
- •Jay-Z is a music producer and recently moved from New York to LA. He ends up living with Aziz in the huge mansion with his wife (see below) despite being a music producer.
- •Like real life, Beyoncé is a singer/icon/goddess. The Aunt Becky of the series. Blue Ivy's birth would occur during the series, and Aziz would become her godfather.
- •Kanye is a rapper who has been working with Jay-Z for a few weeks. Concerned about him going off the wagon with drug use, Jay-Z gives Kanye an ultimatum: live in the mansion or get kicked off the label. He's the Uncle Joey of the group. He ends up marrying Kim at the end of the series, and has a spinoff series at Netflix about their life.
- •Aziz loves to hate living with Kanye. He is a terrible person to live with as he is messy and expects everything to be done for him, but he puts up with it because he loves his music so much.
- •When everyone thinks no one could ever love hip hop's bad boy, Kim enters Kanye's life in the second to last season. She's a model. They get pregnant and then get married at the end of that season.
- •Kanye at one point would put an alligator in the pool for shits and gigs
- •Everyone would have different character names which I'm too lazy to think of at the moment.
- •Kanye says "Huh" a lot.
- •Like how One Tree Hill was a vehicle for music of the 2000s, this show would do the same for hip hop music.
- •The theme song would be Kanye's "Good Life."
- •Guest stars: T Pain, Kris Jenner, Kaitlyn Jenner, Donald Glover, Mindy Kaling, Justin Timberlake, Zach Woods, Taraji P. Henderson, Aidy Bryant, Leslie Jones, Nicki Minaj, Kumail Nanjiani.