NOTABLE INTERACTIONS AT MY DUNKIN DONUTS.
Oh the DD between my apartment and the train station, we have an interesting relationship.
- •This is the Dunkins where I had my house hunters moment in which I decided what apartment to live in.
- •One time I ordered a small hot coffee with the app, and the server said YOU CAN ORDER A MEDIUM OR LARGE BECAUSE THERE's A SPECIAL IF YOU USE THE APP.
- •And I'm like NO MEANS NO, I DON'T WANT TOO MUCH CAFFEINE AT 6pm
- •The other day, I ordered a small coffee, and some older guy decided to make the "oh you should be ordering a bigger one" (as I'm 6'2, very heightest comment).
- •I then half heartedly said " I like to hold small things because it makes me look like a giant"💁
- •(With The exact same server from the medium coffee exchange months later) I ask for two chocolate munchkins as you know, everything in moderation and he says I HAVE TO GIVE YOU AT LEAST THREE. I'm like cool, fine.
- •THE GUY GIVES ME NINE.
- •I THEN PROCEEDED TO EAT ALL NINE ON THE TRAIN