Reasons I Am Like This
Inspired by @CoachK
- •I had an unrequited (? Probably not tho) crush on the same guy from 2nd grade-6th grade and 9th-11th grade who I NEVER talked to.His "new gf" junior year devastated me.
- •My dad talked to him more than me and all the guys in my grade because he's charismatic and was the "cool" CCD teacher and the "cool" little league coach.
- •My dad although great would pretty much yell at me after every bad basketball game I played in. This was driven by how he wanted me to get a basketball scholarship. I didn't.
- •My first best friend was a dick to me and would read my diary and I would get mad but would just accept it?! My sister would team up with her too.
- •My friends in elementary school were also terrible to me or I was just super paranoid all the time.
- •I won't forget the first time I made a big group of people laugh in elementary school by making an excellent joke, and that's why I'm pursuing improv.
- •My parents never let me explore options for majors, but strongly recommended becoming a physical therapist.
- •Growing up I was shy and introverted.(Why I'm a loudmouth)