SCANDAL CHARACTER RANKING
Worst to best
- •FitzI have not dislikes a character more than Fitzgerald Grant the III. Like on same level as Dolores Umbridge hate. Have you ever been in a room with 10+ whining preschoolers? That's how I feel like every time I listen to Fitz speak. And then he has this look, the apologetic eye look which is apparently is swoon-worthy but just makes me scream at the tv.
- •QuinnHer character development was so crazy around seasons 2 or 3. Slightly interesting? No, not really. Just meh.
- •Sally LangstonHere for the Underwood-Ian like accent and the clear Colbert-esque chat show rip off.
- •OliviaPart of me wants to like her but she loves Fitz. And that's like trying to like someone who loves human garbage.
- •HuckHe is so sad. And so flawed. And those eyes.
- •James NovakUgh I love James and he died too soon and he made Cyrus such a better person and he was just a good guy.
- •JakeHe has done some iffy things, but in general has had Olivia's best interest in mind. Why wouldn't you stand in the sun with him Olivia? He's perfect. TV BF Jake Ballard for life 😍. Cons: shot James Novak 😕
- •AbbyOh the most improved character of this show. Was over the top and really didn't like her in season one and has improved since then. Have super respect for her and I have such hair envy.
- •CyrusOh Cyrus. So flawed and tired and I relate to him so much sometimes when I've had it up to here with my coworkers. Again, shady at times, but everyone on this show is.
- •Mellie GrantUgh she's amazing. Super at what she does and all around great person. Another character that I have total hair envy over.
- •David RosenDavid Rosen is just trying to do his job. The straight man of the show. And my favorite.