Some friend suggestions...
I love my friends.
- •Have a friend who does what you do. Even if you don't like that thing you do.
- •Have a friend who likes what you like. Talk about the things you like often.
- •Have a younger friend who helps put things into perspective for you.
- •Have an older friend. For the same reason as listed above.
- •Have an elderly friend. Because they are probably the wisest people to befriend and are awesome and give great advice and are very fun people.
- •Have a friend who is not afraid to tell you when you're fucking up.
- •Have a friend who is your "yey" friend and will celebrate everything and anything you do.
- •Have a friend who will defend you emotionally and physically.
- •Have a friend who is the complete opposite of you.
- •Have friends with the same goals as you.
- •Have a friend who will advise you honestly.