THINGS NEVER TO SAY TO TALL WOMEN.
To the world, from the 6' women of the world.
- •"You're so tall!"And you're so old! You would never call out a person on their physical attributes such as race or being short or etc without being considered rude.
- •"You date people shorter than you?"I don't even know you so why would I tell you anything about my personal life?
- •"Do you wear heels?"I don't ask why you wear ugly ass crocs so don't ask about my shoe preferences.
- •"Do you play basketball? You must be very good..."Again, it is rude to call out stereotypes. This gets old. Also, why don't you ask me if I'm a model?
- •"I wish I was tall...but not that tall."All I hear is "God you're a freak of nature!"