TV SHOWS I'M WATCHING: FALL 2015
Sadly, Dancing with the Stars didn't make the cut (sorry Mom).
- •The Daily Show with Trevor Noah: My "I'm home from work" wind down show, typically the rerun from the night before.
- •South Park: I am still 16 at heart.
- •Nathan for You: The show I'm sincerely most excited about this season.
- •How to get away with Murder: It's as crazy as Pretty Little Liars, but for adults!
- •Last Week Tonight: My "I'm home from work" wind down show on Mondays.
- •Scream Queens: Surprise favorite this season. Really great tv.
- •Scandal : Can Fitz and Olivia seriously stop 😒. Still watching for my boy David Rosen, Queen Mellie, and tv bf Jake Ballard.
- •The Affair: The most fun show to watch with your mom is back! Unfortunately I'm not living at home to experience that again.
- •Bobs BurgersSo funny and so good !
- •Last Man on EarthSee above.