What love is to me.
Love is often seen as adventure and big romantic gestures. Dressing up for expensive dates and uncontrollable passion. All that stuff is nice but to me love is...
- •Having goals together but also having your own goals and wanting your SO to achieve their goals so badly.A person who loves you will be your biggest cheerleader.
- •More compassion than passion.
- •Having so much fun doing nothing.
- •Knowing there will be many problems and hard times but knowing that despite those things you will try your hardest to work them out together.
- •Being aware of a persons fears and insecurities and helping them overcome them.Never using a persons insecurities against them.
- •Wanting to spend all of your time with a person but not having to.You shouldn't be afraid to be away from a person because of what they might do behind your back.
- •Love is support. It's hard work. It's happiness. But overall love is kindness.A person who loves you will want you to be happy and will do everything in their power to make that happen. A person who loves will not even consider hurting you. It will not even cross their mind.
- •Love is a decision you have to make every single day.