MOVIES MY DAD HAS RECOMMENDED TO ME
Every so often, my dad recommends a movie to me. And every so often I am either pleasantly surprised or inordinately baffled by his recommendations. Here are some that stood out over the years.
- •Repo Man"I saw this in theaters when it came out and it was awesome. I had never seen anything like it"
- •In The Loop"Since you complain about politics"
- •Frances Ha"It reminded me of my bachelor days in Calcutta and Bombay"
- •Sharknado 2"But not the first one."
- •Seven Samurai"It's epic and awesome"
- •Gosford Park"Since you complain about classism"