HISTORIC/ICONIC LA BUILDINGS I WOULDN'T MIND LIVING IN
Technically not homes, but...
- •The Wayfarers ChapelFull of light & ocean breezes.
- •The James Oviatt Building1920s glamour all day, every day. Would be morally obligated to throw a new year's party here every year.
- •Doheny Memorial Library at USCAccess to allllllll the books amid Mediterranean Romanesque splendor. Be still, my beating heart.
- •Tail o' the PupThough sadly no longer standing. Who WOULDN'T want to live inside of a hot dog?
- •The Bradbury BuildingMagical & surreal.
- •The Theme Building at LAXAs a little kid, I thought the president lived here. Totally rocked my world when I learned about the White House.
- •The Getty VillaOcean views. Gorgeous tiles. Like a million fountains. An outdoor theatre in case Taylor Swift ever wanted to come perform (hint hint!) What's not to love?
- •The Bullocks Wilshire Building (Southwestern Law School)I'd live like a princess in that Art Deco tower.