🎄decking My Halls🎄
I love decorating my apartment for Christmas-- my parents house is always decorated beautifully, but it's so fun to get to decorate my own place to suit my tastes. This year I didn't get a tree, so I went with fresh garland instead and made my wreath!
- •Presents are wrappedSome of these are for my secret Santa recipient!! 🎁❄️
- •The wreath is on the apartment doorI used a grapevine wreath and eucalyptus from trader joes. The cranberries are threaded onto yarn and wrapped around the wreath. I love how this turned out!
- •The doors have been ornamented
- •The garland is hung
- •My handknit trees are out
- •I made homemade potpourri- star anise, cinnamon sticks and dried orange slices
- •My grandmother's vintage ornaments are in a bowl
- •I even made a garland swag for my chalkboard
- •The amazing Christmas card I found at my neighborhood store for my secret Santa.
- •This baby wreath is on my closet - I stole the evergreen from my neighbor's yard in the middle of the night 🙈
- •Candles in my window for that fresh hygge feeling (plus bonus citrus in a bowl because oranges are very Little House on the Praire Christmas).
- •That's it so far!