Did Your Parents Wrap Your Santa Gifts? 🎅
Mine didn't growing up- my siblings and I each got a stack of unwrapped presents from Santa with our stocking laid neatly on top.
- •However it has come to my attention that this issue is a polarizing one.
- •Each party thinks their Santa gift presentation method to be superior.
- •So? Wrapped or unwrapped Santa gifts?
- •Wrapped but your parents sound downright ballerSuggested by @biz
- •Wrapped with one gift left unwrapped.This was a issue between my parents (and remained so after the divorce). My mom was pro-wrapped and my dad grew up with Santa presents unwrapped (so 1 unwrapped as a compromise). I figured out about Santa because my mom used the special Santa wrapping paper on my cousins' presents one year by accident.Suggested by @kelrie
- •Unwrapped.And Santa generally only brings one large gift. It appears on Christmas morning in front of the tree. This year Santa is bringing my guys a wagon.Suggested by @jenward
- •My parents did the same as yours!! Unwrapped with the stocking on top and you open the stocking first!!Suggested by @graceadilla
- •UnwrappedAll of our Santa gifts were left in a neat little pile for Christmas morning. We opened a few wrapped gifts from our parents on Christmas Eve.Suggested by @katiesham
- •Wrapped but awkward stuff like hockey sticks and stuffed animals are unwrappedSuggested by @shanaz
- •Everything was wrapped and everything was from Santa! We never had any presents from my parents. After opening presents we would go through our stockings.Suggested by @evak