I Am Low Key in Love With You if I Lend You One of These Books 📁
Inspired by @ilana
- •The Sherwood Ring by Elizabeth Marie PopeMy favorite book for sentimental reasons. If I'm loaning this out to you, I want you to read it and tell me you think it's great and that you don't care that I'm a hopeless and gooey romantic. 😍
- •From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. KonisburgThis is my childhood copy so I must love you very much. I'm sure you are worth it!
- •Gilead by Marilynne RobinsonMy copy is dog-eared and scribbled all over so if I loan this to you, it's basically a marriage contract. Also you better give it back.
- •Crush by Richard SikenThe sexiest book in my library so if I let you borrow this, 💌 enjoy your engraved invitation to make out on my couch after dark with me. 💋
- •Code Name Verity by Elizabeth WeinerWhen I let you borrow this, I'm going to want to talk about it forever and always so I hope you're ready for that next stage in our relationship.
- •The Sign of the Twisted Candles by Carolyn KeeneIf you have this book of mine, congratulations! You've either murdered me for my library (I totally understand) or we are literally married and combining bookshelves. My Nancy Drew books were my mom's as a little girl so they're never leaving my sight.
- •The Four Quartets by T.S. EliotIt's not love until we're talking together about the darker, more hidden bits of ourselves. "We must be still and still moving into another intensity for a further union, a deeper communion in the dark cold. In my end is my beginning."