Some Semi-obscure Fictional Crushes
Inspired by @caseyhayley
- •Henry Tilney, Northanger AbbeyMy handsome witty Austen husband forever.
- •Bill Pullman in While You Were SleepingHe's dressed like a young dad, drives a pickup and leans all over everything 😻
- •Michael Moscovitz, The Princess Diaries.The book version, aka my teen fantasy.
- •John Thornton, North & SouthOH my GLOB. "Look back at me." 😭
- •Declan O'Callahan, Leap YearThis is a trash movie and I love it for Declan. The wardrobe team keeps Matthew Goode in sweaters and cords and kept his hair long and shaggy, they must have gotten my specific instructions.