Things That Help Me Get Out of My Head
- •Keeping a commonplace notebook and rereading what I've saved.There's always something that's eerily relevant in there, like past Anna knew I'd need it.
- •Long hot showersI do not really suffer from showerthoughts™, but if you do this may not work for you.
- •Lighting a candle and staring at the flame.Meditation for people who have a hard time meditating.
- •The Headspace AppI like to listen at night in my bed when I'm not falling asleep.
- •Listening to a song and transcribing the lyrics.