Why BEVERLY HILLS COP is in My Top 10 Movies
- •This scene could be the whole list, I laugh every time.
- •But the heat is on, so I'll continue.
- •Eddie Murphy is hilarious and so good at physical comedyThe scene where he's stuffing bananas in the tailpipe? 🍌and right before that when he gets the bananas from the hotel buffet? So good.
- •Axel is a style icon, as I listed about here:My Style Icons 📁 get a Casio and a grey sweatshirt.
- •It was directed by Martin Brest, who later directed everyone's favorite flop Gigli and hasn't been heard from since.This isn't why it's a favorite but it is a fact.
- •The theme song is a certified jam.
- •For being a cop movie, it cheers me up every time, and that's not nothing.