WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A fashion desginerBarbie's fashion design computer game really shaped my development as a child
- •A zoologistI liked animals, and I didn't want to be a vet, and a zoologist is a big word for a five year old to know, so I liked telling people that's what I wanted to be. Plus, kangaroos were pretty great
- •???????????For like 5 years, I was kind of stuck between not wanting to be a zoologist and not wanting to be anything else
- •A therapistI think I was projecting what I actually needed at that time into my future dreams. Plus, with the exception of my voice breaking every time, I was exceptionally good at maintaining my composure when my dad yelled at me. I would actually be a shitty therapist.
- •PsychologistBetter choice than a therapist. Still has to do with the human brain.
- •DoctorI am pretty sure that this idea happened because greys anatomy made it look cool, but it happened, and I had myself convinced that that is what I wanted to be for an entire semester
- •A vetRealized I liked animals more than people. Still had to do with medicine. Was already volunteering with animals at the time. It just made sense