Top 5 Cocktails in Bozeman, MT
- •Dirty North-14 NorthVodka, hand stuffed Gorgonzola olives (this makes a difference), ice cold. Also served in a highball glass, which I think keeps it cold longer and it is more fun to drink.
- •Little Drop of Poison-Open RangeAll the drinks at Open Range go above and beyond but this is my favorite. Gin, honey, lemon and rosemary smoke. Served over one large rock. I love how you can taste/smell the smoke as you drink it. None of the drinks at Open Range are watered down and they take great care in creating their masterpieces.
- •Charred Barrel Aged Old Fashioned-Open RangeAnother amazing drink. Smooth whiskey, not overpowering and not too sweet at all. Served over one large rock, which is key.
- •Huckleberry Press-BozemanDistilleryA vodka press but better. Montana made huckleberry vodka, muddled huckleberries, lime, soda and a splash of Sprite. Refreshing and not too sweet.
- •c.c-PlonkHouse infused cucumber vodka, muddled cilantro and cucumber. Fresh lemon lime. Refreshing, not too sweet, and goes down easy.