Best Rhymes on the Internet
Merriam-Webster will occasionally offer a "Rhymes with..." section for words. It just might be the best thing I've ever seen.
- •Scofflaw: a contemptuous law violator
- •John Hancock: a person's signature
- •To wit: that is to say; namely
- •Née: —used to identify a woman by her maiden family name; originally or formerly called
- •Untoward: difficult to guide, manage, or work with; unruly, intractable; marked by trouble or unhappiness; unlucky; not favorable; adverse, unpropitious; improper, indecorous