EXCELLENT CAMPING TIPS
- •To save space and avoid a stressful cooking experience, eat all your food immediately before leaving on the trip.
- •If you're worried about getting lost in the forest, consider other camping locations. Such as a hotel.
- •Do not travel with people you like if you wish to continue liking them after the camping trip.
- •Hike in a hamster ball to avoid bugs.
- •Always carry a compass so that if disaster strikes, you can hand the compass to someone more intelligent than you and still feel important.
- •Don't go.