My favorite words
- •GlazeThis word makes my mouth water even if I'm not hungry. Plus the word sounds nice.
- •BubbleIt's a happy word.
- •CancelledI don't have any particular love for the word itself, but what it means (usually) is instant joy and relief.
- •FlutterIt has a really nice sound. But more importantly, it reminds me of that feeling in your chest that only comes when you're truly excited for something. Or in love.
- •RecognizeThis one's weird, I know. But it was the first word I ever stopped to think about (a long long time ago). Re = again. Cogn = brain or mind related. I understood WHY the word existed and that blew my mind. I'm pretty sure everyone I knew got sick of me explaining this silly word to them. I've been a linguist ever since.
- •MelodyMusic is important to me and this word is just so pretty. Me-lo-dy. The word is like a song.