No More Superhero Movies
seriously. why is the only thing that can save the world at the top of a large tower?
- •Big bad guy threatens LITERALLY ENTIRE WORLDOr just NYC
- •Extra scare points if bad guy is bald or foreign
- •Quiet or quirky person transforms into stretchy-pants-wearing superhero
- •Enter classically beautiful woman
- •She may or may not serve an actual purpose
- •Lots of tiny details you only understand if you've been painstakingly paying attention to every other movie and comic set in the same universe
- •A few actually funny moments that cease to be funny after everyone talks about them
- •Too many action scenes
- •Final scene: the only way to save the world is to push the button/pull the lever located on top of the tall building that is on fire/guarded by a monster/falling down
- •BONUS ENDING: is Our Hero dead? Wait until the next movie (that's already announced) to find out that he isn't!