SMALL VICTORIES OF TODAY
- •I had a few rough days last week where I mostly sat at home doing nothing.
- •So today, I want to make a list of the little things I was able to do or that happened to encourage me to keep going strong.
- •First of all, I actually went to work today.And got there on time!
- •I ate a healthy breakfast and drank some water.The days I can get myself going with food are always better days.
- •My clothes are clean and they match.After days of being stuck sick at home in pajamas, this is a big deal.
- •I made small talk with my coworkers instead of ignoring them and remaining in my bubble.
- •I helped my foreign friend learn an English idiom.Teaching someone and knowing that they understand you is an amazing feeling.
- •I haven't cried or freaked out at all today.Usually by now at least one of those things has occurred.
- •I was able to see the value in the work I was doing.Sometimes my job feels repetitive and useless, but today I felt like I was making a difference.