THINGS I BELIEVE
Inspired by everyone else who did it.
- •Winter > Summer
- •The best friends you'll ever have are often the people you initially dislike.
- •If all you do in a day is make the bed, you have succeeded.
- •It's rude to be on your phone during a sit-down dinner. Mealtimes are for talking and bonding and eating, not for tweeting and listing.
- •Washing dishes by hand is more convenient than using a dishwasher.
- •If someone tells you a secret in confidence, you shouldn't spread it around, even if you break up with/stop being friends with/move far away from that person.
- •Your family should be a safe space where you feel loved. Everyone deserves a family, even if that family can't be biological. If you know someone who doesn't have that support network, be their family.
- •Harry Potter > Lord of the Rings > Star Wars
- •Artificial watermelon and real watermelon taste incredibly different but are both amazing.
- •Everyone should learn a foreign language if they have the opportunity. The people who tease non-native English speakers for their little mistakes should be required to learn a really hard language and then go to that country and try to get by. That'll teach them.
- •Doing puzzles relieves stress better than almost anything else.
- •Pepperoni pizza and root beer go together perfectly.
- •It's okay to take mental health days. As many as you need.
- •You can learn at least one new thing from everyone you meet.