THOUGHTS OF A LI.STER WHO HAS 98 FOLLOWERS
- •I've been on this app for a few months, posting somewhat regularly (on the infrequent side of average) and liking/relisting all the time
- •I've had two trending lists and it made me happier than I care to admit (you've felt the rush of the notification too)Here is my masterpiece: PERIODS EXPLAINED BY BOOKS I FOUND IN THE LIBRARY
- •I downloaded this app as soon as it was available on Android and I'm so glad I did! It's an uncorrupted social media, so rare these days.
- •I feel this strange sense of attachment to people I've never met or talked to. When you guys post lists about succeeding or achieving a goal or simply having a good day, the happiness is contagious! Similarly, when I see someone is having a bad day, it makes me wonder how many people in my everyday life are also struggling behind the scenes.
- •Basically, my experience on Li.st has been nothing but positive. Everyone here rocks.
- •PS if you thought this was going to be a desperate plea for two more people to follow me, you were right. I'm so close to 100 🎉😘