Food I've Brought Home From Business Trips
I'm getting a reputation for this.
- •Garrett's Popcorn - Windy City Mix; Chicago, ILHalf cheese, half caramel - all delicious.
- •Lou Malnati's Deep Dish Pizza; Chicago, ILI bring this often enough that I have an insulated bag from Jewel-Osco specifically for this purpose.
- •Schmidt Haus Sausage; Columbus, OHThe guy at TSA even said, "Someone went to Schmidt's!"
- •Voo Doo Donuts; Portland, ORAnd they survived a red-eye home.
- •Tamales - H-E-B; Dallas, TXFrozen. And tasty.
- •Canned Salmon, Blueberry Tea and Sourdough Starter; Wasilla, AlaskaMy colleagues all got a little something for Christmas.
- •HotLicks (scorpion lollipops); Phoenix, AZFrom the airport, with love.
- •Armadillo Eggs - Andy's Hawg Wild; Pasadena, TXA cream cheese stuffed jalapeno, wrapped in sausage, wrapped in jalapeno bacon, deep fried.
- •Salt Water Taffy; Monterey, CAFor my co-workers
- •Chicken Shit; Monterey, CAFor personal use. A poultry seasoning.
- •Assorted gummy candy - Chutter's Candy Counter; Littleton, NHThe world's longest candy counter!
- •Best-Maid Pickles; Houston, TXFor a pregnant colleague.
- •Lemon Drops; Denver, COOr did I?