How I Wasted My Saturday
(In a good way)
- •Woke up at 6:41.Couldn't get back to sleep.
- •Started some laundry.Towels.
- •Read a few articles online.And a few comic strips. Ah, Mary Worth!
- •Around 8:45, felt tired, took a 45 minute napSet the alarm and everything.
- •Left to pick my dog up from the kennel.We were stoked to see each other.
- •Came home and while she napped, I cleaned.I didn't vacuum yet. She hates the vacuum.
- •I watched a few episodes of Blackish.Love that show.
- •Cleaned some more.Plus, more laundry.
- •Caught up on Amy Schumer.Love her.
- •Put away lots of laundry.Dog still napping.
- •Called Mom.She was making a taco salad for dinner.
- •Gave the dog a bath.She hated the bath, loves being clean.
- •Dog napped, I went to get dinner.Taco Bell, thanks to subliminal messaging from Mom.
- •Put more laundry in.It never ends.
- •Unloaded/Realoaded the dishwasher.It also never ends.
- •Read a magazine.Dog sleeping and dreaming.
- •Getting ready for bed.I'll hit it hard tomorrow.
- •Dog still asleep.Good girl.