Thoughts In The Waiting Room Of My Shrink's Office
He's a really good therapist... but I can't not call him a shrink.
- •That bitch is in the chair I usually sit in.
- •Did I get the time wrong?
- •Did I get the day wrong?
- •Did my email file synch up with LinkedIn and invite my shrink to connect?
- •Should I apologize to him?
- •What am I going to make sure we talk about today?
- •Ah, she's here waiting on her kid. She's going in to chat with my shrink. Eating into my time...
- •I wish I had some closure on that job I've spent the past month interviewing for.
- •Oh, look - I just got an email!
- •It's a rejection letter for that job I've spent the last month interviewing for.
- •A really nice rejection letter but...
- •Well, I guess I know what we'll be talking about today.