Already on li.st? Open in app.
Where did you go, mystery lister?
- •You once followed me.
- •And now you don't.
- •And I am sad.
Am I right? Feel free to suggest more!
- •The power to learn any language instantly.Then I'd know for SURE when people are talking about me on an elevators (paranoid much? I think not.)
- •The power to be on time/early to anything.It's impossible otherwise.
- •The power to stop time when showering.Long showers are the best until you get out and realize the day is basically over.
I'm a fairly open book, and small talk is silly. So, if you enjoy these diverse topics of conversation, we cool.
- •Poo.I don't know if it's because I work with kids, but I could talk about poo all day. No, I'm not gross, it's just fascinating and such a strong indicator of our health. I swear every female friend I know and their cousin have lower GI issues (we are in our 20's!!!) but people still blush when the topic comes up. Everybody poops, people.
- •Uncomfortably hilarious sexual encounters.This topic if my favourite! Anytime I think about sex objectively, I can't help but cringe just a bit. It's great, but also the perfect instigator of some of the funniest stories I've heard/been a part of. And sharing those stories with your pals can make for a great time.
- •Facial hair.I'm half Persian. The end.
- •Bless you.
- •Oh, bless you again.
- •Okay now it's been four sneezes in a row.
- •An unwanted bee buzzing in my direction.
- •Balls or random objects that may be falling in my direction.
- •My imitation of an unimpressed Persian grandmother.Being Persian myself, I've seen this enough times to know how to do it justice.
- •Step 1: Turn off my phone.
- •Step 1 1/2: Turn phone back on."I'll just check/comment on ONE more list"
- •Step 2: Turn off my phone (again).
- •Step - Nope, just kidding this app is waaaay too addictive.
My name is very often mispronounced by others, even people I consider acquaintances. Here are some of them.
- •"Nazum"THIS. As a student, Whenever I introduced myself to a professor, this is the pronunciation that was solidified in their memory for the rest of a semester.
- •Your pants will forever have paint/food/unidentifiable stains.Every.single.pair.
- •When off work, you learn to tune out children screaming like white noise.
- •You really root for parents at grocery stores.When I see an adult with a small child that is having a legit meltdown about cereal, I just want to give that parent a "you can do this!" hi-five.