SUPERPOWERS I WISH I HAD
Am I right? Feel free to suggest more!
- •The power to learn any language instantly.Then I'd know for SURE when people are talking about me on an elevators (paranoid much? I think not.)
- •The power to be on time/early to anything.It's impossible otherwise.
- •The power to stop time when showering.Long showers are the best until you get out and realize the day is basically over.
- •The power to control how I drunk I get.Yeah, I know this can be controlled, but sometimes you have TWO drinks at your boyfriend's family Christmas dinner and sloppiness ensues. There needs to be a superpower to address these situations.
- •The power to make healthy food taste like junk food.Yeah right, like you DON'T want your quinoa bowl to taste like Cheetos. Psh.
- •The power to influence people's sense of humour to mine.Sometimes you just want people to laugh along without confusion in their eyes.
- •The power to ignore and/or change the texture of a food you love the taste of.For example eggplant parmesan. Delicious but so slimy! Ew.Suggested by @denisevasquez
- •The power to freeze my hairstyle at the perfect, two weeks after I had it cut, length.Suggested by @carlywei
- •I want Kitty Pryde's power to move through things.I would have significantly less bumps and scrapes and so would my car.Suggested by @e
- •I would want to manipulate my own gravity.Suggested by @khaleesi