THINGS THAT MAKE ME THROW MY HANDS IN THE AIR
- •An unwanted bee buzzing in my direction.
- •Balls or random objects that may be falling in my direction.
- •My imitation of an unimpressed Persian grandmother.Being Persian myself, I've seen this enough times to know how to do it justice.
- •Reaching for things.All things. I'm 5'1 and North America was built for tall people.
- •Power posing.
- •When I get too excited.Is there a medical term for someone who flails in espouse to good news? Or puppies?
- •When I need to wave them like I just don't care.
- •When I walk through a spider web and start to panicSuggested by @alyjay