WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WORK WITH KIDS
- •Your pants will forever have paint/food/unidentifiable stains.Every.single.pair.
- •When off work, you learn to tune out children screaming like white noise.
- •You really root for parents at grocery stores.When I see an adult with a small child that is having a legit meltdown about cereal, I just want to give that parent a "you can do this!" hi-five.
- •Your boundaries around cleaning food off people's faces blurs.The other day I almost offered to help my boyfriend wipe his nose. Yikes.
- •You carry on conversations with the kids you work with like they're adults."You threw his picture in the trash because he smelled funny? Girl U crazy!"
- •You are sick. All of the time.Yes I have a cold. I will always have a cold. Kids are great but they can be gross and unintentionally weaken my immune system.