Favourite Quotes in Liberal Arts
I love this movie! I watched it last night and these were the lines that stuck with me afterward.
- •"Everything in life is basically improvised. There's no script; we're just making this up as we go."
- •"Don't be a genius who dies young. Be one who dies old. Being old is cool. Grow old and die old. It's a better arc."
- •"Some days are alright. Some days are like a gift and some days suck. But all of that's okay."
- •"Like, I like trees 'cause they give us books."
- •"Nobody feels like an adult. It's the world's dirtiest secret."
- •"If I wrote you, I'd be like, 'This is the best rough draft ever.'"