Went for a quick solo trip to Hong Kong this week! I loved it! Here are some of the things I did:
- •Walked along the harbour
- •Took a cable car up to see Big Buddha
- •Went to Kowloon Park
- •Went for a nice reflexology foot massage
- •Tried Mak's Noodles - shrimp wonton and beef brisket
- •Saw the movie 'The Shallows'
- •Had too much dim sum for one person at One Dim Sum
- •Went to the Museum of History
- •Tried Lee Keung Kee's egg waffle
- •Waited in the longest line of my life....
- •to take a tram up to see this view (Victoria Peak)