Went to Ho Chi Minh City for a few days
Visited my friend who is working there
- •Someone she works with made us some nice Hungarian lunches!
- •Crepes with mango, too!
- •We went to the War Remnants museum. Very intense and depressing, but a must-see.
- •We went inside Independence Palace.
- •Her Vietnamese friend took us for some great Banh Xeo!
- •And the best smoothies ever!
- •I went to see the Cu Chi tunnels, where the Viet Cong soldiers hid during the war.
- •Went up the Bitexco Financial Tower and enjoyed views of the whole city.
- •I really liked HCMC! 😄