I'D PAY MONEY FOR THIS
A synopsis of things I would buy if they existed. (Some may just be too expensive to be practical)
- •Home urinals
- •A phone that didn't die after 20 hours of List App, snapchat, iMessage, and YouTube.
- •Butlers that specialize in making sure I don't forget thingsEven if I put a reminder in my phone, the thought doesn't exist after 20 minutes.
- •A roomba that washes and puts away my clothes instead of rolling over and getting stuck on them.
- •A laminator that doesn't take 45 seconds to laminate a sheet of ledger paper.It's the thing I've spent most of my time on at work. I'm supposed to be an engineer.
- •Water bottle that never runs out of water
- •A chef that wouldn't judge me for ordering breakfast food all but twice a week.
- •Milk that never goes badWho am I kidding, GMO's scare me.
- •Smart glasses that people don't beg to see every five minutes
- •Full-feature smart glasses that don't cost two week's pay
- •Coffee maker that can sense if I want coffee or not while I'm still asleep and brews it for me.
- •Cans of SPAM that come without heart disease.
- •Passenger trips to the International space station
- •Reliable internet service in my cityLooking at you, charter.
- •A conspiracy theorist that follows me around and argues with people
- •Classes that teach you how to move to a state of friendship where hugging is okay, and doesn't feel weird.I'm a hugger. I'm also embarrassed to hug my friends.
- •Glasses that show other people's moodLike a mood ring that everyone else wears