NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS FOR YOUR FAMILY
Second, in a series. See my earlier list for thanksgiving traditions.
- •Celebrate a generic, non-religious winter gift day, instead of Christmas.
- •If you have access to snow, bury your brother in it.If not, good job for picking a place where snow isn't a problem.
- •Turn the least appropriate of things into ornaments.
- •Obtain all food through freeganism.
- •Have an over the top tree lighting ceremony.
- •Branch out and celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanza.Festivus. Celebrate Festivus.
- •Fast the month of December, until Christmas morning
- •Christmas breakfastI'll honestly be sad if you don't make this a thing.
- •In addition to gifts given, exchange a gift with family members that they absolutely would not want.
- •Taco 12 pack Christmas dinner
- •Turn the power off and open gifts.My electricity has been off since 2:00 AM. No end in sight.