PSA TO THOSE WHO KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SUSHI (LIKE ME)
I'm leaving suggestions on in case someone knows more about sushi than me. (Most people probably do)
- •"A sushi roll" does not mean one little sushi.
- •A roll is cut up into like 8 or 12 pieces of sushi.
- •So if your friend says that a place that only charges $8.99 for a roll is a good deal, it may actually be a good deal.I actually don't know how much sushi costs.
- •He does not mean that each little sushi costs $9.
- •It took many weeks of "Yes, Nathan. I'm serious. That's how much sushi costs."