Fucked Up Dynamics I Experienced at Evangelical Church Camp When I Was 12
- •Pretending the songs playing during the ice cream social were about my crush, not Jesus.
- •Cabin prayer circle rebuking Satan after a bunk mate choked on a gobstopper she tried to sneakily eat while lying down.
- •Cabin prayer circle rebuking Satan after I sprained my ankle playing gender segregated sports.
- •Accidentally killing a squirrel during archery and agreeing to let some future psychopath enthusiastically take the credit.
- •"My father's walk with the Lord and congregation is bigger than your father's"
- •Bunk mate's disappearance due to her first period cryptically being explained as "going back home to be a woman" that made me believe she was about to become a child bride.
- •My only rebellious pal convincing me to smoke a cigarette and then accusing me of falling for worldly temptations.